AQworlds improvements?

Pets, capes, and more here in the AQWorlds discussion forum!

Re: AQworlds improvements?

Postby scaniet » 30 Jan 2011 23:53

I think personally Basic classes like healer and rouge Ect. should get some more moves.Like final bast on DF but thats just me.i Also think you should be able to be choas Class like good and evil just chaos and instead of fight chaos lords you go to where they are and fight the people trying to kill the choas lords. Like pvp.
scaniet

Postby Beta Wolf » 31 Jan 2011 00:36

If Healers helped defeat Wolfwing with their current moveset, then why should they get more? Besides that.... I didn't have one healer help me defeat Wolfwing... For another matter, I can solo Wolfwing to his last remaining quarter of his life bar.... healers really didn't help for Wolfwing... they were just another class on the top of many who contributed something. It's like saying "Hey, I DPS'ed Wolfwing with zerker. Without us warrior types, you would have been able to do the damage to kill him. We deserve more moves!".
Beta Wolf
Sysop

Postby dannzmc » 31 Jan 2011 23:32

Do NOT post passwords for accounts on our site! Do not ask/beg for an upgrade. It will not happen. ~Beta Wolf
dannzmc

Postby Mazon101 » 08 Mar 2011 21:46

well look im not asking to do it right now and quickly but can u try to make it 3-D
Mazon101

Postby Cyrus » 11 Mar 2011 09:59

Mazon101 wrote:well look im not asking to do it right now and quickly but can u try to make it 3-D

Not to diss your idea or anything, but it's been stated AQW will never be in 3D. It will triple, hence the 3D, the game size. And apparently flash for the login screen has already hit it's limit. It would make the game extremely slow. Surprisingly enough, much slower than it is during midnight lag.

I do like your idea, i've gotta agree. But imagine drawing and animating thousands, even tens of thousands of items just to find it crashes the servers. The whole server would need a redo.

If you want a 3D game, try Runescape. Just saying.
Cyrus

Postby soularro » 31 Mar 2011 09:05

i think they should make some member drops non-member because i am a huge fan of the hydra armor myself but never seen any member wear it and it is that way with a lot of member stuff. non-members want it but members dont wear it..so why not make it non-mem.
and there should be cooler houses and house items for non-members
soularro

Postby Cyrus » 03 Apr 2011 01:51

soularro wrote:i think they should make some member drops non-member because i am a huge fan of the hydra armor myself but never seen any member wear it and it is that way with a lot of member stuff. non-members want it but members dont wear it..so why not make it non-mem.

well, personally, i believe it is fair. how else is AE going to earn money? without membership, its like throwing your wage out of the window.
Cyrus

Postby Extreme speed » 05 Apr 2011 06:29

Cyrus wrote:
soularro wrote:i think they should make some member drops non-member because i am a huge fan of the hydra armor myself but never seen any member wear it and it is that way with a lot of member stuff. non-members want it but members dont wear it..so why not make it non-mem.

well, personally, i believe it is fair. how else is AE going to earn money? without membership, its like throwing your wage out of the window.

Make fewer member items, make more members angry, make more member items, make more non-members angry. It's all about balance. Oh, and, of course, keeping the game domain up and running :)
Extreme speed
Sysop

Postby Worse Doughnut » 05 Apr 2011 22:27

Extreme speed wrote:
Cyrus wrote:

Make fewer member items, make more members angry, make more member items, make more non-members angry. It's all about balance. Oh, and, of course, keeping the game domain up and running :)

True, but i admit, i bought my upgrades because i wanted all of that epic stuff that i would see all the members wearing. I think that's kinda what AE's going for. Hoping that people will upgrade to not only support the team, but to also get great stuff.
Worse Doughnut
Sysop

Postby sirlorenz » 11 Apr 2011 20:05

as soon as possible the guilds, that would be really awesome. or more classes will be awesome too
sirlorenz

PreviousNext

Return to AQWorlds