AQworlds improvements?

Pets, capes, and more here in the AQWorlds discussion forum!

Re: AQworlds improvements?

Postby Beta Wolf » 10 Jan 2011 06:19

I see no problem with AC items... there's just so many limited uses for AC's. Besides, if AC items didn't exist, all the AC items would likely be labelled member-only.
Beta Wolf
Sysop

Postby Cyrus » 10 Jan 2011 07:39

Beta Wolf wrote:I see no problem with AC items... there's just so many limited uses for AC's. Besides, if AC items didn't exist, all the AC items would likely be labelled member-only.

AE makes most of their money with ACs anyway. And yeah, you have a good point. xD
Cyrus

Postby Miguel » 10 Jan 2011 09:04

Cyrus wrote:
1supermiguel wrote:Indeed i always am, but i don't understand your comment Cyrus. I think AQW is fine as is except for the Ac's Problem...how does this make me "happy"? :|

Which comment? I made many comments in this thread.

The one in the Same page under mine... :|
Cyrus wrote:
Beta Wolf wrote:I see no problem with AC items... there's just so many limited uses for AC's. Besides, if AC items didn't exist, all the AC items would likely be labelled member-only.

AE makes most of their money with ACs anyway. And yeah, you have a good point. xD

I wouldn't mind cause i AM a mem! :twisted:
Miguel

Postby Cyrus » 10 Jan 2011 09:23

1supermiguel wrote:
Cyrus wrote:
1supermiguel wrote:Indeed i always am, but i don't understand your comment Cyrus. I think AQW is fine as is except for the Ac's Problem...how does this make me "happy"? :|

Which comment? I made many comments in this thread.

The one in the Same page under mine... :|
Cyrus wrote:

I wouldn't mind cause i AM a mem! :twisted:

You said nothing was wrong with AE's AQW, so I commented that you seemed happy. As for membership, it's not permanent, which is why I never both getting member only rares. If membership were a one time fee of $100 or so, I would certainly buy it.
Cyrus

Postby Vaonari » 10 Jan 2011 09:44

If membership were a one time fee of $100 or so, I would certainly buy it.

I considered doing that, and managed to stop myself from getting any upgrade-only items for a month before I succumbed to the allure of the Groglurk's Blood Blade. 3 cheers for conformists.
Vaonari

Postby ShadowMaster9990 » 12 Jan 2011 19:39

They're already working on the things that I would suggest. Mainly the name change feature the team is working on. I want to switch the name of my main account: ShadowMaster9990 with my spare account: Adam Knightshade. the shadowmaster is a title i made for my character if anyone would ever ask. and I need more bag space for the rares.
ShadowMaster9990

Postby Phantom » 15 Jan 2011 08:47

I just thought a great improvement would be fixing....THIS!!!

Removed link. Please don't post AQW illegal server links.~Beta Wolf
Phantom
Sysop

Location: Behind you. No, don't bother turning around. I'll still be behind you.

Postby Worse Doughnut » 27 Jan 2011 15:33

:T what AQW needs in an in-game guild/clan system. I think it would/should be done like this:

Members can create a clan with Gold and non-members create one with AC's. The creator/leader selects a "base" based on the house types (keep --> castle, Villa --> Plantation, Dwarfhold Cave --> Mountain, etc.). Then, leaders add member to their clan the same way users add other users to their friends list. Then, lets assume the clan cap is 30 members(if a clan has more than 30, just buy/make another base an call the clan "Clan name-2" or something). The base would be lain out like /join battleontown (meaning its zoomed out, not close up), with each of the exit points leading to a clan members house. Then, the same way you do /house____, users could type /guild_____ and then goto any guilds base. But, if a user isnt in that guild, they can be booted/killed PvP-style. The same goes for wars. If a clan declars war on another, then a new path opens that connects those two clans, and then they can go directly to each other's bases and fight (only if in war, normally clan members can attack only in their own base). The war system would work liek this: There is no stupid point counter like in PvP. Instead, the "base" is given a health bar starting at say...100,000 (but leaders can purchase more health with gold or acs), and the opposing clan has to whittle down the bases health bit by bit, all the while being attack by the enemy clan members and mabey some buy-able defenses that leader can apply to a base. As the base looses health, the animaion for it would change (ex: crumbling building, burring houses, etc.) and it would stay that way till the leader bought and item that woudl heal/rebuild a bit of the base (not all at once). The wars (depending on whos fighting) could probably take a day or too (depending also on the total health of the base). The winning clan would earn the ability to either add one upgrade to their base, or take one away from the enemy clan (that way no 7 year old kids in clans cry when they lose and their clan has to be disbanded XD). Now, on the topic of upgrades, there would be a new area on the map just like Centuar 21, but for clan items/upgrades/bases. Leaders could add stuff like dart boards (like in houses) but also could add mroe practical things. Such as a charcter customizer (like in yulgar or DDog's house), a shop, and other things. There would be a bulliten board in the center of the base (themed to match the baes theme) which would list allies, enemies, on going wars (either yours or your allies), and other statistics. If one of your allies was under attack you could support them by attack the other clan's member in your allies base, and NOT by attacking thats clan base (because otherwise it just wouldnt be fair). And mabet for every war you help you alllies with you get a token and for every 4 or 5 tokens you get the same "free-upgrade-to-you-base" award you get when you win (minus the "take away the losers upgrade part). Now, the only thing i have trouble with is the clan naming process. I guess it would work the same way as account naming, but im not sure.

Well, that's all i got, any suggestion to add or change would be nice. I think if they ever do add a guid system, it should folow this format, seems pretty AQW-like.
Worse Doughnut
Sysop

Postby Jinzan » 28 Jan 2011 02:18

there should be a trading feature on aqworlds
Jinzan

Postby Cyrus » 28 Jan 2011 09:13

Jinzan wrote:there should be a trading feature on aqworlds

It has been thoroughly stated and debated trading will never be implanted, because of hackers and scammers.
Cyrus

PreviousNext

Return to AQWorlds