Physical Injuries

Here you can discuss life the universe and everything.

Re: Physical Injuries

Postby Nafets » 26 Mar 2012 23:27

Al is never away. Al is always watching!
Nafets
Sysop

Postby Miguel » 26 Mar 2012 23:30

Nafets wrote:Image

Al is never away. Al is always watching!

LOLWAT? That's creepy!XD He isn't watching everyone's EVERY SINGLE CURRENT MOVE right now, no matter on here or in real life or another site, is he....? :shock:
Miguel

Postby Phantom » 26 Mar 2012 23:48

I was playing a game of ninja this weekend...To those who don't play it, it's a physical game where you take turns in attempting to hit another person's hand. It gets interesting when people mix it up. I did that and it included hitting feet as well, which mean running, kicking, jumping, rolling, flipping, and whatever else you can think of to get behind someone and hit at them...

Suffice to say, I did a sideways kick, a guy jumped, so I redirected up...Too far up...And it gashed his shin. Ninja kick left a really small cut, but it bled a ton. :P
Phantom
Sysop

Location: Behind you. No, don't bother turning around. I'll still be behind you.

Postby Nafets » 27 Mar 2012 00:37

Ah Ninja, such a great game. We play it in-between bouts at our tournaments. Keeps out speed and footwork up :D
Nafets
Sysop

Postby Phantom » 27 Mar 2012 00:54

Yeah, and it's almost guaranteed to get someone injured :D
Phantom
Sysop

Location: Behind you. No, don't bother turning around. I'll still be behind you.

Postby Miguel » 27 Mar 2012 05:03

Akiyama25 wrote:I was playing a game of ninja this weekend...To those who don't play it, it's a physical game where you take turns in attempting to hit another person's hand. It gets interesting when people mix it up. I did that and it included hitting feet as well, which mean running, kicking, jumping, rolling, flipping, and whatever else you can think of to get behind someone and hit at them...

Suffice to say, I did a sideways kick, a guy jumped, so I redirected up...Too far up...And it gashed his shin. Ninja kick left a really small cut, but it bled a ton. :P

I never knew how to play that game. My friends used to play it over here in Middle School. We are in High School now, no one cares for such a game anymore, but even then, i never knew how to play it<.>
Miguel

Postby Spiker » 27 Mar 2012 09:31

Today my friend and I were messing around, and from a small distance away, he ditched the worlds smallet, sharpest natural stick, which cut my leg open.
All better now though.
Spiker
Sysop

Postby El » 27 Mar 2012 18:33

Spiker wrote:Today my friend and I were messing around, and from a small distance away, he ditched the worlds smallet, sharpest natural stick, which cut my leg open.
All better now though.

Blast.
I shall have to hire a new assassin.
El

Postby Miguel » 27 Mar 2012 19:24

El wrote:
Spiker wrote:Today my friend and I were messing around, and from a small distance away, he ditched the worlds smallet, sharpest natural stick, which cut my leg open.
All better now though.

Blast.
I shall have to hire a new assassin.

:o STAFF ASSASIN! :evil: SEND HIM TO THE DUNGEON! :twisted:
Miguel

Previous

Return to General Talk