Did you know

Here you can discuss life the universe and everything.

Re: Did you know

Postby Extreme speed » 28 Oct 2011 04:46

I believe he's talking about this: (Creepy Warning) http://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/2011/06/red-mist.html
Extreme speed
Sysop

Postby Spiker » 30 Oct 2011 01:31

Google Squidward's Suicide (Do.Not. Watch. The. Video.) and read the story in relation with the blood-shot eyes pic.
Spiker
Sysop

Postby Extreme speed » 30 Oct 2011 08:29

Spiker wrote:Google Squidward's Suicide (Do.Not. Watch. The. Video.) and read the story in relation with the blood-shot eyes pic.

He's talking about this story.
Extreme speed
Sysop

Postby Spiker » 31 Oct 2011 06:15

Another one is the creepy hyper-realism boot leg dumped Sponge-bob eyes. Don't watch video etc.
Spiker
Sysop

Postby Miguel » 21 Feb 2012 03:30

....Wtf? How does the Rugrat one even WORK? I mean what about Kimi? And then how did they all grow up and come back in "All Grown Up"? And who's the unborn child? You mean Dil? If so, he isn't a different gender from Tommy! You have confused me!>.< Explain, please!D: It'll kill me not knowing, and how did you find all this out? ANSWERS, I NEED....ANSWERS!!!DDDD: Please respond!>.<
Miguel

Postby Nafets » 21 Feb 2012 05:01

Wait.. I saw it. Squidward....... Oh no. It is not that which I am afraid of though. That just reminds me of this:

Nafets
Sysop

Postby Miguel » 21 Feb 2012 05:06

Nafets wrote:Wait.. I saw it. Squidward....... Oh no. It is not that which I am afraid of though. That just reminds me of this:

I'm to afraid to click the link, can you just tell me in short, what was in it?._.
Miguel

Postby Nafets » 21 Feb 2012 05:35

Well, anyone play one of my favorite games of all time?

Majora's Mask for N64
Nafets
Sysop

Postby Miguel » 21 Feb 2012 05:36

Nafets wrote:Well, anyone play one of my favorite games of all time?

Majora's Mask for N64

I have. What about it?
Miguel

Postby Nafets » 21 Feb 2012 05:59

....Then you must... must read....

TEASER PARAGRAPH:
Post #1 (Sept. 7, 2010)
Okay, /x/, I need your help with this. This is not copypasta, this is a long read, but I feel like my safety or well-being could very well depend on this. This is videogame related, specifically Majora’s Mask, and this is the creepiest **** that has ever happened to me in my entire life.
Having said that, I recently moved into my dorm room starting as a Sophomore in college and a friend of mine gave me his old Nintendo 64 to play. I was stoked, to say the least, I could finally play all of those old games of my youth that I hadn’t touched in at least a decade. His Nintendo 64 came with one yellow controller and a rather shoddy copy of Super Smash Brothers, and while beggers can’t be choosers, needless to say it didn’t take long until I became bored of beating up LVL 9 CPUs.

Continue reading:
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/BEN_(Aka_Haunted_Majora's_Mask)

NOTE: This is by far one of the best written stories I have red in a very long time. I highly advise reading it. Scary... a good bit. But overall, an excellent read. It is quite long however. I advise reading it over a few days or so.

Last Also: What is described in this story is actually included in videos. I feel this is a great touch because you read the story and imagine it happening. Then you can watch the video and see it happen. Wonderful!
Nafets
Sysop

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk