Which GTA Game for the PSP is better?

Here you can discuss life the universe and everything.

Poll ended at 18 Feb 2012 20:14

GTA: Vice City Stories
No votes
GTA: Liberty City Stories
100%

Total votes : 1

Postby Miguel » 17 Feb 2012 20:14

GTA: Liberty City Stories
OR
GTA: Vice City Stories???
Just wondering cause i wanna buy one of them for the PSP. And after you vote, PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY IN A POST BELOW so i can decide if i WANT TO get that one yes or no. Thanks! :D
Last edited by Miguel on 18 Feb 2012 02:44, edited 1 time in total.
Miguel

Re: Which GTA Game for the PSP is better?

Postby Isa » 17 Feb 2012 21:09

Err... Wrong kind of forum for that but since you asked GTA Vice CIty Stories as its more entertaining than liberty especially with the cheat codes, my personal favourite would have to be the tank cheat or the chopper one but if you are going to cheat DON'T use the money cheat as it ruins the game, but anyway VCS is the better option
Isa
Sysop

Re: Which GTA Game for the PSP is better?

Postby Miguel » 18 Feb 2012 01:59

Well i posted this here based on the General Board's little sub-name thing: "Here you can discuss life the universe and everything." so is it not discussable here then? Also, kinda have to admit, i did like GTA LCS, never really got to play VCS though, also, graphic wise, i viewed both on Youtube, and it seems like GTA LCS is better, but VSC does have bonuses LCS doesn't have, oh man, i'm so confused!>.< I wish this was an easier choice or i could buy both, but i don't have 40 bucks!DX Hey, can you lend me 20 more bucks so i can buy both?XP
EDIT: Oh and btw, i counted up ALL THE CHEATS IN BOTH GAMES, and LCS beats it by 10, and it also has the LEGENDARY TANK CHEAT lol.
----
Nvm, i have made my choice, Liberty City Stories it is. You can delete this topic now. Thanks for your comment, though! :D Battle On! :P

Posts merged and locked. ~WhiteTiger
Miguel

Return to General Talk