Community Suggestions

mine.modmc.com:28965

Re: Community Suggestions

Postby prince sedigo » 16 Jan 2012 07:44

I live at Philippines. Its More Fun In The Philippines. Id like to invite you all to come and experience and beauty of Philippines. Many beautiful places and sanctuary that you find in our place.Many activities and gig you found everywhere.
Our government will continue to improve and discover more awesome places and sanctuary.So come and enjoy :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol

Please try and use at the most 3 or 4 smilies per post as it is a rule violation. Forum Rule: Do not spam. Using excessive smilies in a single post and minimal word posts ("yes" or "okay") are considered spam.

~ Mekoolness.
prince sedigo

Postby Isa » 16 Jan 2012 17:14

I think, just a guess, this guy might like the Philippines
Isa
Sysop

Postby Phantom » 16 Jan 2012 18:31

prince sedigo wrote:I live at Philippines. Its More Fun In The Philippines. Id like to invite you all to come and experience and beauty of Philippines. Many beautiful places and sanctuary that you find in our place.Many activities and gig you found everywhere.
Our government will continue to improve and discover more awesome places and sanctuary.So come and enjoy :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for the suggestion Prince Sedigo, but we're looking for suggestions on how to improve the whole community, and we can't all just move to the Philippines. Do you have anything you want us to improve about the community we have here at LoreForum and all of the wikis around it?
Phantom
Sysop

Location: Behind you. No, don't bother turning around. I'll still be behind you.

Postby dinieland » 29 Jan 2012 09:59

i am really want to edit hair shop but i do not how. So i suggest make a hair shop guides. Its really hard to do since people are dying to see the new hair in game.

So can you make a guide about it? And why does Al gilman account in AQW has not been played for a long time?
:roll:
dinieland

Postby Nafets » 16 Feb 2012 02:24

Another idea for the wikis (Mainly AQWorlds Wiki):

I have noticed that putting notifications and such in Sitenotice has been very productive. I began to wonder if that notice could be set to scroll or change; perhaps every time you go to a new page. Since we don't have flashy graphics or overly-large text I do not think it would be too distracting or annoying.
(We have all been to sites that are annoying in that way.)

As always. Thoughts?
Nafets
Sysop

Postby Phantom » 16 Feb 2012 13:52

Nafets wrote:Another idea for the wikis (Mainly AQWorlds Wiki):

I have noticed that putting notifications and such in Sitenotice has been very productive. I began to wonder if that notice could be set to scroll or change; perhaps every time you go to a new page. Since we don't have flashy graphics or overly-large text I do not think it would be too distracting or annoying.
(We have all been to sites that are annoying in that way.)

As always. Thoughts?

So you mean like it'll show a different message every time a page is reloaded or changed?
Phantom
Sysop

Location: Behind you. No, don't bother turning around. I'll still be behind you.

Postby Nafets » 16 Feb 2012 16:07

I was thinking more random. Some times it would stay the same and sometimes it would change. I was thinking a change rate of about 1/3. About every third page you view it would change.

I thought this would be useful for somewhat of a "scrolling announcements." :

"Ultimate Game Cards for Top Contributors! Right Here(link)"
page change
"Looking for page edits? We could use some help here(link)"
page change
"Raffle coming up. Check Loreforum (link) for updates."
page change
"Happy (Insert Holiday) Everyone!
Nafets
Sysop

Postby Phantom » 16 Feb 2012 22:39

Hmmmm...That sounds like a good idea :P
Phantom
Sysop

Postby Chrysus » 06 Mar 2012 04:25

Keep on updating the clan fractions and the badges to be updated for example most intelligent clan be given out... Also make the site more eye appealing for example making cool headers and giving the site a fresh and clean look like changing the top header and making a new one which makes people go "WOW" hehe
Chrysus
Sysop

Postby Nafets » 06 Mar 2012 14:29

Ill start redesigning the page. Liz had a good setup but I think we can reorganize it a cleaner and better way.

After checking the HoF I realized how dark it really looks.
Nafets
Sysop

PreviousNext

Return to Minecraft