AQworlds improvements?

Pets, capes, and more here in the AQWorlds discussion forum!

AQworlds improvements?

Postby Timmy1012344 » 09 Jan 2011 02:14

Post what u think AE could do to AQworlds to improve... and plz respect EVERYONES opinion becuz they all count.
Timmy1012344
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 09 Jan 2011 02:05

Re: AQworlds improvements?

Postby King Practel » 09 Jan 2011 02:19

I like the way they run.
Weekley releases,
Player suggestions.
Etc
There work is very well done with numerous staff. I honestly dont think they need to change anything.
Nice thread btw! Interested to see the other comments!

King Practel Away
User avatar
King Practel
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 09 Jan 2011 00:59

Re: AQworlds improvements?

Postby Al Gilman » 09 Jan 2011 02:28

Make it so your character doesn't switch which hand they are holding their weapon in when he switches the direction they are facing. :D

This bugs me A LOT and it is in most of Battleon Games.
User avatar
Al Gilman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 978
Joined: 08 Jan 2011 06:37

Re: AQworlds improvements?

Postby Beta Wolf » 09 Jan 2011 02:36

I know.... I tend to ignore it though. Worrying about things like that just aren't worth the time... XD
User avatar
Beta Wolf
Sysop
 
Posts: 287
Joined: 08 Jan 2011 07:49
Location: Bringing Sexy Back

Re: AQworlds improvements?

Postby Al Gilman » 09 Jan 2011 03:07

Beta Wolf wrote:I know.... I tend to ignore it though. Worrying about things like that just aren't worth the time... XD


Apparently all characters in the lore universe are ambidextrous. :D
User avatar
Al Gilman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 978
Joined: 08 Jan 2011 06:37

Re: AQworlds improvements?

Postby Nafets » 09 Jan 2011 03:30

Al Gilman wrote:Apparently all characters in the lore universe are ambidextrous. :D


Well, that does open up interesting game-play options.
User avatar
Nafets
Sysop
 
Posts: 376
Joined: 08 Jan 2011 21:08

Re: AQworlds improvements?

Postby blackus10 » 09 Jan 2011 05:04

They should give more acs when you purchase membership. All the cool stuff are way TOOOO expensive
User avatar
blackus10
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 08 Jan 2011 10:13

Re: AQworlds improvements?

Postby Beta Wolf » 09 Jan 2011 05:11

not really.... I have nigh on 3000 ac's I don't know what to spend on... in the end, I may purchase more bank and bag space
User avatar
Beta Wolf
Sysop
 
Posts: 287
Joined: 08 Jan 2011 07:49
Location: Bringing Sexy Back

Re: AQworlds improvements?

Postby WhiteTiger » 09 Jan 2011 05:19

Beta Wolf wrote:not really.... I have nigh on 3000 ac's I don't know what to spend on... in the end, I may purchase more bank and bag space


Yeah, same. It's probably because I always get the 5000 bonus ACs with my mem. I know I've already maxed out my inventory xD It's just I don't really see any weapons that I like and is not overused. I don't really like changing my look alot.



~WhiteTiger
User avatar
WhiteTiger
Sysop
 
Posts: 835
Joined: 08 Jan 2011 19:49

Re: AQworlds improvements?

Postby Nafets » 09 Jan 2011 05:22

WhiteTiger wrote:Yeah, same. It's probably because I always get the 5000 bonus ACs with my mem. I know I've already maxed out my inventory xD It's just I don't really see any weapons that I like and is not overused. I don't really like changing my look alot.
~WhiteTiger


This is true. I like my look :D. I think after a while everyone settles on a look. Well, most people.
User avatar
Nafets
Sysop
 
Posts: 376
Joined: 08 Jan 2011 21:08

Next

Return to AQWorlds



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron