AQworlds improvements?

Pets, capes, and more here in the AQWorlds discussion forum!

Re: AQworlds improvements?

Postby Rckztr » 11 Apr 2011 22:50

i love the design
Rckztr

Postby Steveogolden » 12 Apr 2011 09:58

Al Gilman wrote:Make it so your character doesn't switch which hand they are holding their weapon in when he switches the direction they are facing. :D

This bugs me A LOT and it is in most of Battleon Games.

if they do that, the weapon will cover in shadow and we can't see the weapon
Steveogolden

Postby AlbaniaN_GladiatoR » 12 Apr 2011 20:39

everything ...it improved a lot every week. :D
AlbaniaN_GladiatoR

Postby RainbowX » 26 Nov 2011 16:40

They should make the game free no membership needed no AC just gold [in my opion] That would make it much funner i'm level 22 nonmember and i am getting bored of everything oh did i say that i am 9 years old i am getting really bored i tons of drops that were member weapons so i had to sell them which got me gold but i got some pretty good weapons.
RainbowX

Postby Extreme speed » 26 Nov 2011 23:06

RainbowX wrote:They should make the game free no membership needed no AC just gold [in my opion] That would make it much funner i'm level 22 nonmember and i am getting bored of everything oh did i say that i am 9 years old i am getting really bored i tons of drops that were member weapons so i had to sell them which got me gold but i got some pretty good weapons.

Running a game company isn't free, you need money to run it, and I doubt ads alone will suffice 8-)
Extreme speed
Sysop

Postby Phantom » 01 Dec 2011 01:05

Steveogolden wrote:
Al Gilman wrote:Make it so your character doesn't switch which hand they are holding their weapon in when he switches the direction they are facing. :D

This bugs me A LOT and it is in most of Battleon Games.

if they do that, the weapon will cover in shadow and we can't see the weapon

Get rid of shadow :D I always disliked the unrealistic shading of the far side of your body.
Phantom
Sysop

Location: Behind you. No, don't bother turning around. I'll still be behind you.

Postby Wyatt the king » 22 Dec 2011 19:28

I think that aqw needs trading or in frostval you can give gifts, because i want to give a gift to all my friends i would like a gift to but give ing is better then getting :P AE should also make more nonmember pets because not every one has the money to buy a membership these days 8-) i can afford it but i don't know about every one <.< >.>

Your fellow player,
Wyatt the king
Wyatt the king

Postby Nafets » 22 Dec 2011 21:57

Wyatt the king wrote:I think that aqw needs trading or in frostval you can give gifts, because i want to give a gift to all my friends i would like a gift to but give ing is better then getting :P AE should also make more nonmember pets because not every one has the money to buy a membership these days 8-) i can afford it but i don't know about every one <.< >.>

Your fellow player,
Wyatt the king

Well, trading will never happen for multiple reasons. AE has set that in stone. As to the nonmember pets, well, AE makes at least a good bit of money through their memberships and AC's. But, they are constantly releasing more and more non-member pets. The new bank pets will be 2k Ac's I believe.
Nafets
Sysop

Postby dogsrule100 » 23 Dec 2011 03:35

I would like to see some element-based classes, like pyro(non-mem) Pyro-maniac(mem) fire etc. ya know
dogsrule100

Previous

Return to AQWorlds