Herosmash Alpha!

Its all about capes and stuff in here! Discuss the MMO HeroSmash!

Herosmash Alpha!

Postby Cyrus » 10 Jan 2011 18:29

W00t! First post!

Discuss Herosmash Alpha, ask questions, answer questions.. or else. :3
User avatar
Cyrus
 
Posts: 78
Joined: 09 Jan 2011 04:22
Location: Earth!

Re: Herosmash Alpha!

Postby Miguel » 10 Jan 2011 20:34

The game is ok for being an Alpha Testing one. Though it isn't 100% great yet though, but i am sure it will get there eventually.
User avatar
Miguel
 
Posts: 178
Joined: 09 Jan 2011 17:12
Location: Action Games Inc.® H.Q.

Re: Herosmash Alpha!

Postby Extreme speed » 10 Jan 2011 22:24

Hmm...what happened to the topic I made about HeroSmash? Deleted O.O
Extreme speed
Sysop
 
Posts: 378
Joined: 09 Jan 2011 05:01
Location: A place far, far away...

Re: Herosmash Alpha!

Postby Nafets » 10 Jan 2011 22:31

Extreme speed wrote:Hmm...what happened to the topic I made about HeroSmash? Deleted O.O


Yup. Al locked it.
User avatar
Nafets
Sysop
 
Posts: 376
Joined: 08 Jan 2011 21:08

Re: Herosmash Alpha!

Postby Extreme speed » 10 Jan 2011 22:33

No one every reads my art work topics O.O
Extreme speed
Sysop
 
Posts: 378
Joined: 09 Jan 2011 05:01
Location: A place far, far away...

Re: Herosmash Alpha!

Postby WhiteTiger » 11 Jan 2011 00:22

I think the basic concept for Hero Smash is pretty good, but needs a lot of work. I would love to see how customizable skills would work because right now the game's basically just auto attack, which gets boring after awhile.



~WhiteTiger
User avatar
WhiteTiger
Sysop
 
Posts: 832
Joined: 08 Jan 2011 19:49

Re: Herosmash Alpha!

Postby Ashari » 11 Jan 2011 00:31

Just as WhiteTiger put it, right now there isn't much to distinguish the game from AQW. I'll wait until the testing phases get more underway before I can really critique the game.

The style of art has caught me by surprise though. I wasn't a fan initially, but I'm starting to like the bobble-head look more and more. :lol:
User avatar
Ashari
Sysop
 
Posts: 90
Joined: 09 Jan 2011 05:02

Re: Herosmash Alpha!

Postby Nafets » 11 Jan 2011 00:39

Ashari wrote:Just as WhiteTiger put it, right now there isn't much to distinguish the game from AQW. I'll wait until the testing phases get more underway before I can really critique the game.

The style of art has caught me by surprise though. I wasn't a fan initially, but I'm starting to like the bobble-head look more and more. :lol:


Great way to put it. Bobble-head and pointy legs!
User avatar
Nafets
Sysop
 
Posts: 376
Joined: 08 Jan 2011 21:08

Re: Herosmash Alpha!

Postby xToMz » 24 Feb 2011 10:25

Well HeroSmash Alpha Grab Everything In The Shops Ther Alpha 0.0001 Chance Of Geting Them So Id Hurry Up And Start Farming Thos Destroers Like i am now :ugeek: :arrow: LOL
xToMz
 

Re: Herosmash Alpha!

Postby Chr0n1um » 29 Mar 2011 20:33

xToMz wrote:Well HeroSmash Alpha Grab Everything In The Shops Ther Alpha 0.0001 Chance Of Geting Them So Id Hurry Up And Start Farming Thos Destroers Like i am now :ugeek: :arrow: LOL


LOL, I've already got the best looking rares and I'm starting to get bored. Right now im just trying to rank up, i hope i can make all the clans rank 10 and be level 10! (Wish me Luck!)

At this moment I'm just excited whats going to happen in Beta Phase 1 :?
User avatar
Chr0n1um
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 29 Mar 2011 20:05
Location: Asmoday HQ.

Next

Return to HeroSmash



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron