Suggestions, Compliments and Complaints

Items, builds, strategies talk anything EpicDuel here!

Suggestions, Compliments and Complaints

Postby WhiteTiger » 17 Feb 2011 22:46

Since I've seen lots of threads pop up regarding these, I decided to make a universal thread for them. (PS. When merging topics, the order of the posts was wrong and I had to remake the posts so the first 3 posts' dates aren't correct.)

----

Notice something about EpicDuel that you don't like? Feel like something could be improved? Or have something that you really love? Post and discuss about them here!

~WhiteTiger
WhiteTiger
Sysop

Re: Suggestions, Compliments and Complaints

Postby AHbattlefieldheroes » 17 Feb 2011 22:53

Why do holiday rares cost so much? 1 weapon is usually near to 10.00 a piece! (10.00 for 1,250 varium, and 995 for holiday rare)
AHbattlefieldheroes

Postby Cyrus » 17 Feb 2011 22:55

AHbattlefieldheroes wrote:Why do holiday rares cost so much? 1 weapon is usually near to 10.00 a piece! (10.00 for 1,250 varium, and 995 for holiday rare)

It's a holiday rare. They don't just sell Limited Addition collectables off for the price of a basic collectable.

It's also ED/AE's way of making money. What's a company without income? :3
Cyrus

Postby AHbattlefieldheroes » 17 Feb 2011 22:56

I know that EpicDuel wasnt always a battleon game, but i see aqw stuff and design notes describe updates at least 2 or 3 days in advance as on EpicDuel, you have to see the design notes either after the update is applied, or the day of the update... Will this see change in the future?
AHbattlefieldheroes

Postby Cyrus » 18 Feb 2011 23:19

AHbattlefieldheroes wrote:I know that EpicDuel wasnt always a battleon game, but i see aqw stuff and design notes describe updates at least 2 or 3 days in advance as on EpicDuel, you have to see the design notes either after the update is applied, or the day of the update... Will this see change in the future?

I believe it would benefit if it did change. But there's no saying it will.
Cyrus

Postby SMGS » 20 Feb 2011 12:25

@AHbattlefieldheroes:

Apart from what was mentioned above, the Seasonal Rares give more stats compared to normal items.
It's worth it in my opinion. The Bunny Claws from April 09 are still used until today.. (Sample)
SMGS
Sysop

Strikes

Postby AHbattlefieldheroes » 25 Feb 2011 20:33

Is it possible that in the future there will be possible 1/2 or 2/3 hits such as for berzerker or double strike? Tell me if its a stupid idea
----
Is it possible that in the future there will be possible 1/2 or 2/3 hits such as for berzerker or double strike? Tell me if its a stupid idea
----
I have noticed lately that so many people use Mjolnir, and today I had a glitch of a guy with 0 hp still alive on Microsoft word, and I accidentally highlighted the picture... What I saw was (in the picture was a Mjolnir) a tricked out black gold and red Mjolnir... if there is a weapons suggestion category sorry, but if u have a Mojlonir, screenshot and click paste in Microsoft word to see it... I think that would be a good high level weapon

Topics and posts merged. ~WhiteTiger
AHbattlefieldheroes

Postby ChronosXVII » 13 Apr 2011 01:14

Balancing, and updates.

Come too late. Especially updates that are critical to some players.

To expensive and a rip-off usually.

Look at the Celtic Cleavers. Now they are getting ripped off, as the package gives TWO bunnyzooka free.

THat's more than double the cost of celtic cleaver(by bying it)
ChronosXVII

Location: And bacon strips and bacons strips and bacons strips and bacons strips

Postby XxTankMagexX » 26 Apr 2011 11:37

Only complaint I have is the delay on some of the updates, They could be abit closer together, And I would love continuous updates on how they're going with them.
XxTankMagexX

Postby ChronosXVII » 01 May 2011 02:06

Compliment:
WhiteTiger is soooo kawaii ♥♥♥♥ :3

Lol I'm KIDDING DONT KILL ME WT
ChronosXVII

Location: And bacon strips and bacons strips and bacons strips and bacons strips

Next

Return to EpicDuel