J6 Live Draw

Here you can discuss life the universe and everything.

J6 Live Draw

Postby Nafets » 04 Apr 2012 20:06

I thought I would open this up so that we can converse as the event progresses. I'll be on Safiria /join stream-1122 for this event if y'all want to join :)
User avatar
Nafets
Sysop
 
Posts: 376
Joined: 08 Jan 2011 21:08

Re: J6 Live Draw

Postby Miguel » 04 Apr 2012 20:35

Nafets wrote:I thought I would open this up so that we can converse as the event progresses. I'll be on Safiria /join stream-1122 for this event if y'all want to join :)

I see you! :o Also, live draw kinda boring!<.> No offense! :o
User avatar
Miguel
 
Posts: 178
Joined: 09 Jan 2011 17:12
Location: Action Games Inc.® H.Q.

Re: J6 Live Draw

Postby Centher » 07 Apr 2012 18:16

I love the live drawing events. But for some reason I always miss them. e.e
User avatar
Centher
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 31 Jan 2012 19:09
Location: USA

Re: J6 Live Draw

Postby Miguel » 07 Apr 2012 21:27

Centher wrote:I love the live drawing events. But for some reason I always miss them. e.e

Do you live in a time frame or area or whatever that is NOT EST like Pacific or something?
User avatar
Miguel
 
Posts: 178
Joined: 09 Jan 2011 17:12
Location: Action Games Inc.® H.Q.

Re: J6 Live Draw

Postby Centher » 08 Apr 2012 04:16

Miguel wrote:
Centher wrote:I love the live drawing events. But for some reason I always miss them. e.e

Do you live in a time frame or area or whatever that is NOT EST like Pacific or something?


I live in USA central time (one hour behind server). So I have no excuse for missing them. :cry:
User avatar
Centher
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 31 Jan 2012 19:09
Location: USA

Re: J6 Live Draw

Postby Miguel » 08 Apr 2012 07:50

Centher wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Centher wrote:I love the live drawing events. But for some reason I always miss them. e.e

Do you live in a time frame or area or whatever that is NOT EST like Pacific or something?


I live in USA central time (one hour behind server). So I have no excuse for missing them. :cry:

Oh. You are right. :| Well i didn't find it so good anyways! :P So you didn't really miss anything, but then again this is my opinion, yours could be different so for all i know you COULD have missed SOMETHING in there that MIGHT have been useful or something for you in the future! :o Who knows?
Last edited by Spiker on 09 Apr 2012 02:39, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Mig, try to reduce smilies. 3 tops.
User avatar
Miguel
 
Posts: 178
Joined: 09 Jan 2011 17:12
Location: Action Games Inc.® H.Q.

Re: J6 Live Draw

Postby Centher » 11 Apr 2012 17:02

Nafets wrote:I thought I would open this up so that we can converse as the event progresses. I'll be on Safiria /join stream-1122 for this event if y'all want to join :)


I will be there for there for the new event (happening in 3 hours) if anyone wants to join. Cya there!

That is if people like the live drawing events :D And if you don't? Come and hang out anyway!

Also, I will be on saf from now till the event. My account name is "Centher"
User avatar
Centher
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 31 Jan 2012 19:09
Location: USA

Re: J6 Live Draw

Postby Nafets » 11 Apr 2012 17:20

I will be in the same room as usual (1122) on safiria. Seelkadooom should be coming as well. Feel free to join.
User avatar
Nafets
Sysop
 
Posts: 376
Joined: 08 Jan 2011 21:08

Re: J6 Live Draw

Postby Miguel » 11 Apr 2012 18:39

Nafets wrote:I will be in the same room as usual (1122) on safiria. Seelkadooom should be coming as well. Feel free to join.

Well then i guess i'll join all this as well! :o I shall be logging in soon. But not yet. 8-)
User avatar
Miguel
 
Posts: 178
Joined: 09 Jan 2011 17:12
Location: Action Games Inc.® H.Q.

Re: J6 Live Draw

Postby Nafets » 11 Apr 2012 19:48

I find this interesting. Usually, the location Stream was active (meaning you could access it even though nothing was going on). I just tried to join my stream location and it seems they have temporally removed the Map. Perhaps they are adding Mido's NPC. I do like to see new art :).

Not really important.... I just found that interesting.
User avatar
Nafets
Sysop
 
Posts: 376
Joined: 08 Jan 2011 21:08

Next

Return to General Talk



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron